The Daily Mile

The Daily Mile is a wonderful way to track your workouts. I use it every time I run. I have literally tracked all of my runs since September 2011. Here are my "lifetime stats":


I use dailymile.com to map the route I have just run and then enter the time it took me. I also always enter at least a few sentences about my mood and how this run felt for me. I love looking back and seeing how far I've come, highlighting my successes and noting the challenges I have had. 

Dailymile also allows you to track walks, bike rides and more. This is an A+ runners tool, especially for beginners looking to take pride in their advancements. You will receive weekly emails congratulating you on your milage and encouraging your workout ethic.

I highly recommend the Daily Mile.  It will motivate you and keep you on track with your work outs especially now that we are finally in running season!!

Sign up and find me! I love sharing positive thoughts and words with my fellow athletes :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: