You Will Need:
1 Spaghetti Squash
1 bag of cauliflower florets or 1 head, chopped (about 3-4 cups total)
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/4-1/2 cup almond milk (any unflavored, unsweetened milk)
1 clove garlic, minced
cracked pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- Slice spaghetti squash in half long ways
- Scoop out seeds in middle
- Place face down on a baking sheet. Make several piercings with a knife or fork.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes , until the top is not firm any more.
- While the squash is cooking, cauliflower until soft.
6. Strain out water and place boiled cauliflower in a blender
7. Add minced garlic, almond milk, sea salt to taste, and nutritional yeast.
8. Blend smooth.
9. Feel free to add more nutritional yeast and salt for a cheesier flavor.
10. Once squash is fully cooked, remove from oven and turn over to let cool.
11. Scrape out spaghetti noodles with a fork and place in a serving bowl.
12. Pour sauce over top, add cracked pepper and serve!