You Will Need:
- 4 Collard Leaves, washed, stemmed thinned (shave thickest part down with a veggie peeler)
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup black eyed peas, cooked (optional)
- 1/2 cup marinara (preferably raw or LF, low sodium)
- 1/2 tbs nut butter
- Small pinch of cinnamon
1. Steam all veggies lightly
2. In a large bowl add veggies, beans, nut butter and marinara. Mix together.
3. Sprinkle with a small pinch of cinnamon. Salt and pepper, optional.
4. Heap about 1/2-1 cups worth onto a collard leaf (see image above)
5. Start by folding in the outsides (longer side)
6. Roll from the top, starting away from the rind, towards the thick part of the rind, into a wrap!