I've used this cheeze sauce in other recipes, including those seriously tasty cheeze fries last week. It was only a matter of time before this sauce ended up on some zoodles in a pseudo mac and cheese recipe.
You will need:
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized (raw or steamed)
- 1 cup of cauliflower, steamed. (About 6 large florettes)
- 3 heaping tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Almond milk
- Blend steamed cauliflower, nutritional yeast, salt & pepper, garlic, nutmeg and nutritional yeast until smooth. Add only enough almond milk to until you have reached desired consistency. I like mine more on the thick, creamy side.
- Simply mix with zoodles and voila!