I found this recipe today on pinterest and couldn't wait to try! Original recipe here. I only made a few minor changes to make it vegan :)
You Will Need:
- 1 whole head cauliflower
- 2-3 tbs tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- taco seasoning
- green onions (optional, garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Cut bottom part of cauliflower (with leaves and stem) off. Cauliflower should sit firmly without wobbling.
- In a separate bowl mix tahini, lemon juice and taco seasoning.
- Either dip the cauliflower head in the mix or spread it over evenly with spoon (I did the latter).
- Top with green onions.
- Cook in the oven for 30-40 minutes. I roasted mine for about 36 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool then slice! I dipped mine in left over taco mix sauce.